Pastor Drew is the Chief Business Officer for Celebration Church, a mentor of mine and just a super wise dude.
In this episode, I sit down with Drew to discuss everything from his history as a businessman owning a multimillion dollar company to how he transitioned into ministry as well as how he ended up reading an entire book out loud to his wife! (you need to hear this LOL)
These are the questions I asked him:
- What do you do? (day to day)
- What’s the story of cashing it all in to pursue a career in ministry?
- For others out there, what’s a good way to know when it is “time” to make the switch from business to full time vocational ministry?
- Do you have a personal vision, mission and/or values statement?
- What does it take to help run a megachurch?
- What are common criticisms you hear in your line of work? How do you respond to those with grace?
- What are a few pieces of wisdom you’d like to give the audience? (super good BTW)
This is a very powerful episode, even with a few short complimentary sermons, that you do not want to miss!
As always – please comment, like, SUBSCRIBE, leave a review, tell a friend and feel free to let me know what you’d like to learn/hear about next!