Episode 4 of Live Well Lead Well
WITH ALEX SANFILLIPO PODCAST:
Career, Relationships, Fitness, Faith and your Side Hustle – Balancing all 5 with Alex Sanfillipo
Alex is a good friend of mine and many others, a business leader, an entrepreneur, public speaker, husband, exercise enthusiast and an influential man of God. In addition, he started one of the top Christian blog sites and podcasts in the world – The Daily PS (dailyps.com)
I read an article from Inc Mag recently that was Work, Sleep, Family, Fitness or Friends – pick 3. The article talked about even high performers have to choose 3 out of 5 because they can’t all be balanced in a week.
Knowing that Alex is a high performer who juggles many things well, I asked him his thoughts on the topic, as well as a few other questions:
- So how do you balance everything?
- Is there any one thing that you see that suffers the most from the others?
- Out of everything you do, what are you most passionate about?
- What’s more important: a 1 year plan or a 5 year plan? (and why)
- What is your favorite social media tool and why?
- Do you think there is a correlation between being home schooled and your individual success?
- 3 biggest takeaways for our audience
If you don’t know who Alex is, you definitely will within the next 2 to 5 years. Although he may not be huge on social media, he is making a huge difference to countless people across the globe, and I promise his wisdom will add value to anyone who will take the 20 or so minutes to listen!
As always – please comment, like, SUBSCRIBE, leave a review, tell a friend and feel free to let me know what you’d like to learn/hear about next!