1. They have VISION
How do you establish vision?
- What is my Mission?
- What are my Values?
2. They have a “TIME BUDGET”
How do you create a time budget?
- Schedule everything that’s consistent in your life. Put it on your calendar.
- Hobbies (Bible Study)
- Regular Meetings
- Healthy habits (gym)
- Create running to-do list
- Create a “to-don’t” list (and quite wasting your time!!)
3. They are HEALTHY
We all know this is important, but people rarely practice it. How can you be healthy?
- Eat healthy
- Find healthy food or a diet that works for you (or a meal prep company!)
- Exercise regularly
- Find an activity you like! It doesn’t have to be the gym.
- Sleep enough
- This is more important than most people think. Get no less than 6 hours a night, but ideally 7-8 hours per night.
4. They are HUMBLE
How can we maintain or gain humility?
- Ask more questions
- Fail forward and fast