My mission is to encourage, educate and empower others to live happier, healthier lives. I am a NASM Certified Personal Trainer, Fitness Nutrition Specialist, Behavioral Change Specialist, Crossfit Level 2 Trainer, and Corrective Exercise Specialist with an education in Marketing & Psychology from UNF.
I own and operate 2 companies. One of which is the Zelos Games, a CrossFit competition. The other is E3, a business consulting and athlete management agency. In 2021, I sold my previous company, Superfit Foods, to Muscle Maker Grill (GRIL).
I’ve done a few cool things like exhibit Superfit Foods at Forbes Under 30 which later sold to a public company (debt free), a TEDx Talk on Nutrition and Mental Health and every day I get to work hard at doing what I love.
I’m extremely passionate about helping businesses go from surviving to thriving and helping grow all aspects of the Sport of CrossFit, primarily by creating opportunities for athletes. If there’s a way I can help you with either, please reach out!
– Started my first business at 11 (illegitimate, of course)
– Everything I know about time management, I learned from being on house arrest for 2 years (2008-2012)
– My middle name is really Axl, after the lead singer of Guns N Roses
– Found my passion for fitness, and my faith, in jail (2008)
– The first career i was ever interested in was being a math teacher
MY CORE VALUES
Apply for mentorship calls, consulting, athlete management, or even book me for your next speaking gig. For all the details on how to collaborate, click below.